Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

New hobbies


Archery has always been something I've wanted to try, and over the years I've had taster sessions at various places. This year, I decided to invest my birthday money on a beginners course at our local club in Royston. I loved it! I have now finally joined the club and have had two Sundays of practise which has had my arms and shoulders aching!! All I need to do now is hope I get some money at Christmas, so I can invest in my own equipment!!



Last year, Dean was enrolled in Little Ruggers, which is a class where the children are taught non contact rugby based skills. Dean enjoyed it to start with, but by the end of the year was getting a little bored! We decided to see if he would enjoy real rugby, and so on Sunday, took him along to his first taster session of tag rugby! He loved it!! - Although wasn't overly happy about being knocked over...
This works out very well though, as rugby is on at the same time and place as my archery sessions!

All we need now is to find Richard and Lexie something fun to do!!








No comments: