Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Shopping days.

On Saturday Dean and I decided to take a trip into Cambridge with my mum to see if we could find any more bargains to put away for Christmas! Burleigh Street probably has the biggest concentration of charity shops that I know of in Cambridge, so that was our planned destination.

We headed in on the train and then got a double decker bus into the town centre, as that was one thing Dean had insisted upon when we planned to go! By this time mum and I were in desperate need for a coffee, so a quick trip to Pret a Manger and then off to the park so Dean could have a run around, and we could have a sit down!!


Now the difference between Cambridge and Royston charity shops is that the Cambridge shops may have the higher quality stock, but they are also more savvy about pricing things! In fact some of their prices are so high, it is often better to go buy the items new!! This resulted in us not having a very productive shopping trip! I came home with 2 presents to put away for Christmas (both bought from The Works!), a skirt for myself to wear at Halloween and some coconut flour, which I've been meaning to buy for ages!

We all had a lovely time though, pigged out on rubbish food, and killed most of a day together!

No comments: